May 8, 2012

Day 3 of Teacher Appreciation week 2012.

This gift is perfect for the non coffee or tea drinkers. I just went to my local smoothie shop and bought a gift card and asked for an empty cup. Voila! How easy is this? I typed a small note saying "Thank you for a "smoothie" school year for in (insert grade level). " Easy, right?
These gifts can also be a great last day of school gift for any teacher. It doesn't have to be on this exact week. Show your child's teacher that you appreciate all they do for your child. Remember. They have many, many children that they work with everyday and trying to make each child learn and feel good about themselves is not an easy job. This just lets them know that I understand teaching is not an easy job. It takes a lot of patience and dedication.  This is my way to say "Thank you" to them.

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Another great idea! I love your creativity and thoughtfulness too! Thanks for sharing!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates